|Payment Type:||T/T,Western Union|
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,EXW|
|Min. Order:||500 Meter|
|Delivery Time:||5 Days|
|Packaging:||roll pack and carton packing|
|Productivity:||1000000 meters per month|
|Place of Origin:||Shenzhen of China|
|Supply Ability:||1000000 meters per month|
|Port:||Shenzhen Port,Yantian Port|
Model No.: HYH
Features of Nomex Braided Sleeving
long-term working temperature: -40 ° C -360 ° C
This braided expandable sleeving is lightweight, flexible and non-flammable, it will perform without deterioration in the most diverse and demanding environments.
Nomex braided sleeving is oil and water repellent and also offers excellent resistance to gamma and x-rays.
Nomex is designed for the protection of wires and cable bundles against flame, high temperatures and mechanical abrasion. It is used on a variety of applications in the military, railway, marine, aeronautical and electrical equipment industries.
1: 3 expansion ratio
• Thin Wall
• Excellent abrasion protection
With a tensile strength of 90,000 psi and can withstand temperatures up to 700°F, the Nomex Braided Sleeving is known for its high flame resistance. Because of the smooth and soft material, Nomex is used to make fire resistant protective gear for individuals that work in extreme heat conditions.
Although the woven material is docile, this braided sleeving resists most solvents, engineering chemicals, gasoline, most acids and bases. Installation over long cable runs are made easy because of the smooth braid pattern which allows cables to just slide through the non-slit braided sleeving.
· Soft, Pliable Flame Protection to 700°F
· Unaffected by short term exposure to most acids, bases, solvents and common engineering chemicals.
· Nomex is incredibly strong, with a tensile strength of 90,000 psi.
· Available in Natural (NT) or Green (GN)
· Sizes from 1/8" to 1-3/4" diameter
1. This kind of braided sleeving consist of tough and strong Nyon 66 flat filaments which exceeds the durability of other plastic sleevings in abrasion comparison without losing the attractive look and flexibility.
2. Uniquely shaped monofilament provides soft and smooth surface to resist snags when dragged over rough object.
Cable Sleeving Solutions to nomex material
Cable sleeving is one of the best looking and most diverse wire management solutions available. Whether you're looking for wire loom, conduit, braided sleeving or spiral wrap, we've got the sleeving solution for your application.
Wire loom and conduit offer full-coverage protection for cables and wires, protecting from abrasion, moisture and the elements.
The unique properties of PET Expandable Braided Sleeving enable quick and easy installation over irregularly shaped areas, including large connectors. PET expandable sleeving is readily used for cable management in the automotive, computer, industrial, scuba, electronics, A/V industries, and the military. This sleeving also works great around the home and office, for PC cable management or TV cables in your home theater.
1) Extreme abrasion resistance
2) Resistants common chemicals
3) Heavy duty and flexible
4) Superior flame, cut, and abrasion resistance
5) Super strength and abrasion resistance
The open weave design provides flexibility for dynamic applications, while the increased braid density offers added protection. Fray resistance braided expandable sleeving is the ideal products to protect your cables.